Mercy Magnuson Place- North
7101 62nd Avenue Northeast
Seattle WA 98115
Phone: (206) 455-9269
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
About Mercy Magnuson Place- North
Enjoy a bright, modern one, two, or three bedroom apartment home. Mercy Magnuson Place- North is located in one of Seattle’s largest parks, with access to walking trails, athletics fields, playgrounds, and Lake Washington beaches right in your backyard. Enjoy the best Seattle has to offer at an affordable price!
The community offers open space, playgrounds, sports fields, and access to Lake Washington. The North phase provides 40 affordable, energy efficient apartment homes. Mercy Housing Northwest restored the former US Naval Barracks at Building 9 in Magnuson Park. The 240,000 sf historic structure was in operation until 1993. Mercy Magnuson Place now offers affordable housing, an early learning center and a health clinic.
Mercy Housing Northwest is partnering with local non‐profits to provide excellent onsite services: Neighborcare Health and Denise Louie Education Center.
Click here for more information
View Resident Selection Criteria
Amenities and Services
- Huge windows to bring in natural light and views
- Spacious open kitchens
- New, energy efficient appliances
- Enjoy a spacious apartment with lots of storage and maintenance-free plank floors throughout
- Free parking available in surrounding area
- Large community room with great views
- Pet friendly and smoke-free
- Professional, on-site management
- Steps away from King County Metro routes 62, 74, and 75
- 5-minute walk to the Burke Gilman Trail
- Convenient access to nearby schools
- Quiet residential neighborhood
- Secure bike storage
- On-site Resident Services staff to facilitate out of school events for children ages 12 and under
- Resident Services staff will organize community gatherings, education and health & wellness workshops, and other community-inspired activities and programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Northwest region.