25818 26th Place South
Kent, WA, 98032
Phone: (253) 941-5026
TTY: 800-877-8973 or 711
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Currently Accepting Applications
About Appian Way
The waiting list at Appian Way is now open!
Appian Way offers spacious apartment homes in Kent, Washington. Our two and three bedroom apartments have washer/dryer hookups in each apartment. Appian Way’s community center includes a large community meeting room, a computer center, and offices for Case Managers and Resident Service Coordinators. In addition to supportive services for formerly homeless families at Appian Way, Mercy Housing Northwest provides a Resident Services Program for the entire community, assisting in areas such as financial literacy, parenting skills development, health, and dental services, computer skills development, ESL classes, and emergency food, clothing, and furniture distributions. Activities for children include after-school homework groups, organized teen activities, movie nights, art programs, and summer lunch programs.
Amenities and Services
- Fabulous rents
- Laundry Facility
- Community center with computer lab
- Two playgrounds and a basketball court
- After-school and Pre-K programs
- Resident Services
- Free summer lunch program for school-age children and youth
- Computer classes
- Case management for formerly homeless families
- Close to schools, services and shopping
- Washer/Dryer connections in select homes
- 150 total units
- Between 30% and 50% of the area median income
- Features 30 one-bedroom apartments, 75 two-bedroom apartments, & 45 three-bedroom apartments.
- Acquired in 1996
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Northwest region.