San Francisco, CA
227 7th Street
San Francisco, CA, 94103
Phone: (415) 863-3017
TTY: 800-855-2880 or 711
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
About Westbrook Plaza
Westbrook Plaza was developed in conjunction with the South of Market Health Center (SMHC) and features 49 units of family housing and a new 20,000 square-foot medical clinic for low-income families in San Francisco. The property features one four-story and one five-story building, a landscaped courtyard and a parking garage.
Amenities and Services
- 20,000 square-foot community health clinic operated by South of Market Health Center with urgent care services
- Medical and social case management
- Women and children's services
- Health education
- Community pharmacy
- Community rooms
- 100% smoke-free environment
- 49 one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments serving low-income families
- The apartments are affordable to households earning below 60% of the area median income
- Financial Partners include: Wells Fargo Bank, U.S. Bank, San Francisco Redevelopment Agency, San Francisco Housing Authority and California Tax Credit Allocation Committee.
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the California region.