Currently Accepting Applications
About Mercy Village Folsom
Mercy Village Folsom is a multifamily affordable housing community located in Folsom, California. Mercy Housing purchased the 10-building apartment complex and renovated the properties into 81 apartments of housing in cooperation with local officials including the local Dignity Health Mercy Hospital of Folsom. Mercy Village Folsom is home to more than 200 residents and features a onsite resident services and a computer lab.
Amenities and Services
- Community room
- Computer lab
- Community meetings and celebrations
- Referral services
- Resident programs
- 81 apartments of multifamily housing including one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments
- Funded by: California Equity Fund-Low Income Housing Tax Credits, CalHFA, City of Folsome CDBG, Catholic Healthcare West and Western Financial-AHP
- Architects: Shimotsu Architecture
- Contractor: Barden Construction
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the California region.