Jan 04Mercy Housing 2020 Highlights
That was a tough year! But thanks to all our supporters, Mercy Housing was able to help thousands of families living with low incomes through 2020. We share these highlights as a thank you to residents, partners, volunteers, and staff for all your dedication and hard work.
In 2020, Mercy Housing:
- Opened 6 new communities, providing homes to nearly 400 households
- Exceeded budget goals for the seventh year in a row
- Since March, served over 21,000 residents with 272,000 food services – 7,000 more residents and over double the number of food services from the previous year
- Reached over 3,000 youth for Out-of-School time delivering activity bags, online tutoring, and other creative solutions
- Delivered nearly 200,000 wellbeing phone calls to more than 16,000 residents since March
- Raised $14 million to date – $1 million in rent relief to keep residents in their homes
2021 is looking to be a good year. We look forward to continuing all the partnerships that are helping to keep communities healthy and vibrant at this critical time.
No related posts.
Stay Up To Date
Get news on Mercy Housing and inspiring stories of change delivered to your inbox.