Currently Accepting Applications
About Lincoln Way I
Located in Lynnwood, just one block off Highway 99, Lincoln Way I consists of 50 affordable apartment homes rented to qualified applicants earning 30 and 50 percent of the median income. This warm community is conveniently located near local bus lines, and within walking distance to multiple shopping centers.
Lincoln Way offers a mix of spacious, one, two and three bedroom units. Water, Sewer and Garbage are included in the rent.
The property was awarded 1st place in the MetLife Foundation Awards for Excellence in Affordable Housing. The awards program recognizes community-based and regional nonprofit organizations that excel in property and asset management or provide housing to people with special needs.
Amenities and Services
- Resident services
- After school programs
- Internet connection
- 2 playground areas
- Sport court
- Community center
- Computer lab
- Job training
- On-site laundry facilities
- Select units have washer/dryer hook ups
- Rents are based on 30-50% AMI
- Award of Low Income Housing Tax Credits and loans from the State Housing Trust Fund
- Financing: Bank of America FSB, Federal Home Loan Bank and Sound Families Program and Mercy Housing, Inc.
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Northwest region.