#31-A, Fort Collins, CO
3851 So. Taft Hill Road
#31-A, Fort Collins, CO, 80526
Phone: (970) 207-0155
TTY: 800-877-8973 or 711
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Currently Accepting Applications
About Springfield Court
Springfield Court was built in 1997 and serves low-income families in Fort Collins, Colorado. Many of the families were previously living in substandard housing and some residents had been victims of domestic violence. Nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Springfield Court is conveniently located minutes from area businesses, shopping, services, and local schools. The property is also in close proximity to public transportation and provides easy access to Horsetooth Reservoir and community parks.
Amenities and Services
- Centrally located community room
- Computer lab
- Playground & basketball court
- Units are cable & internet ready
- Washer/dryer hookups
- 63 units of multifamily housing
- Property features one-, two- three- & four-bedroom apartments & townhomes
- Completed in 1997
- Architect: Aller Lingle Architects, P.C.
- Contractor: Casson Construction
- Funded by: Allied Irish Bank, Bank of America, Colorado Division of Housing, Colorado Housing and Finance Authority, Commercial Federal Bank, Fannie Mae, Low Income Housing Tax Credits, Federal Home Loan Bank of Topeka & Mercy Loan Fund
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Mountain Plains region.