Barkley Family Housing Groundbreaking
August 26, 2021
3:30 — 5 PM
Brief program to begin at 4:00 PM.
Barkley Village Green
2215 Rimland Dr.
Please note our event start time is now 3:30 pm
We look forward to celebrating the start of construction at Barkley Family Housing in the Barkley Village neighborhood of Bellingham! This Mercy Housing Northwest development will offer 77 affordable homes for families, along with a seven-classroom early learning center on the ground floor in partnership with the Whatcom Family YMCA and the Talbot Group. Here are the details for our event. See you there!
Details for our guests:
- Street parking and lot parking is plentiful adjacent to Barkley Village Green.
- You are welcome to bring colleagues, family or friends to the event.
- The event is outside, so please wear comfortable shoes and clothing suited to the weather.
- Light refreshments will be served; food items will be individually wrapped for your safety.
- MHNW staff will be wearing masks and we encourage everyone to mask up when not eating or drinking.
- Due to the current spike in COVID-19 transmission in Washington State, MHNW will NOT be hosting a happy hour following the program. Instead, we will have vouchers available for you to stop by Overflow Taps on your own after the program to enjoy a drink of your choice, in house or to go. Thank you for your understanding.
We’d like to extend a special thank you to our partners:
Enterprise Housing Credit Investments, LLC
Washington State Housing Finance Commission
City of Bellingham Home Fund
Washington State Department of Commerce
The Talbot Group
Whatcom Family YMCA