Currently Accepting Applications
About School House Vista Grande
Applications will be accepted starting October 18, 2021. See flyer here.
School House – Vista Grande is well-located in Daly City. Just minutes away from shopping malls, grocery stores, 2 major BART stations and I-280 Freeway. A few blocks from elementary, middle, and high schools; within driving distance of government and medical buildings, including a major hospital. Feet away from public transportation, including SamTrans and MUNI.
Current resident? Log in to your resident portal account here.
Amenities and Services
- Community room
- Laundry facilities
- On-site parking
- Off street parking
- Resident services
- After school program
- Patios/Balconies in select floor plans
- 71 units of multifamily housing
- 5 one-bedroom units, 37 two-bedroom units, 25 three-bedroom units, and 2 four-bedroom units
- Funded by: TCAC, City of Daly City, County of San Mateo, California Municiapl Finance Authority
- Contractor: Saarman Construction
- Open in 1999, Rebuilded in 2012
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the California region.