805 Elk Hills Drive
Galt, CA, 95632
Phone: (209) 744-8205
Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Currently Accepting Applications
About Grizzly Hollow
Grizzly Hollow is a 54-unit multi-family development located on eight acres. The project site accommodates 18 detached, single-family style homes and 18 duplex-style homes, containing one- and two-bedrooms. A community building contains a child care space, a community kitchen, meeting facilities, and computer rooms. The complex includes a 5,098 square feet community building with space for management offices, a child care center, and laundry facilities.
Amenities and Services
- Community building with child care center
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor playgrounds, picnic area and community garden
- Community kitchen
- Computer rooms
- After school program
- ESL classes
- 54 units of one- and two-bedroom single family and duplex style homes serving low-income families
- Cottage style character
- Funded by: California Tax Credit Allocation Committee, California Housing Finance Agency, Homestead Capital, Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco, Bank of the West, Joe Serna Farmworker Program, The California Department of Housing and Community Development's Multifamily Housing Program and Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment Agency
- Architect: Shimotsu Architecture
- Contractor: Walsh & Forrester, Inc.
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the California region.