605 E. Church Street
Stockton, CA, 95202
Phone: (209) 466-4995
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Currently Accepting Applications
About Gleason Park
Gleason Park Apartments features attractively designed two and three-story buildings that provides affordable housing for 92 low-income families. The project includes a community center that features an onsite Head Start Center that serves the children of the tenants on a priority basis. The revitalization of this neighborhood, divided from the downtown area by a freeway, includes the building of 16 new single-family homes and new mixed-use developments.
The Head Start Center is operated by the Head Start Child Development Council, the Gleason Park Apartments Community Center that contains:
_1,000 square foot classroom
_1,000 square foot multi-purpose room
_Two outdoor playground structures and play areas
_Staff offices, lobby, and reception, kitchen and restroom facilities
Amenities and Services
- Community center
- Head Start Center
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor play areas & picnic area
- Computer lab
- Adult career & academic programs
- Health & wellness workshops
- Neighborhood safety programs
- 92 one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments serving low-income families earning 50% or below of the AMI
- Financial Partners: The City of Stockton/Redevelopment Agency, California Department of Housing & Community Development, Wells Fargo Bank and the California Tax Credit Allocation Committee
- Architect: HY Hibser Yamauchi Architects, Inc.
- Contractor: Broward Builders, Inc.
- Green building features: energy efficient appliances, renewable energy sources, electricity generating solar panels, and low-impact, water-wise landscaping
Effectiveness of Programs
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the California region.