San Francisco, CA
1711 Oakdale Street
San Francisco, CA, 94124
Phone: (415) 550-1637
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
About All Hallows
All Hallows Community, located in Southeast San Francisco, features 45 units of permanent affordable housing and supportive services for low-income seniors. The property includes on-site management, Resident Services, and a community room. The property is conveniently located within walking distance to public transportation, a bicycle route, and a neighborhood park.
Current resident? Log in to your resident portal account here.
Amenities and Services
- Community room
- Health and wellness classes
- Community celebrations and activities
- Referral services
- 45 units of senior housing
- 16 studio apartments and 29 one-bedroom apartments
- Completed in 1983
- Funded by: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Architect: Hardison Komatsu Ivelich & Tucker
- Contractor: Roberts Obayashi
Donate to Mercy Housing
Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the California region.