Feb 19Message from the President
We could not have gotten through 2020 without the dedication of supporters like you. You helped us find solutions to unprecedented challenges. When we work together, any hurdle can be overcome with compassion and optimism. Even with the country’s COVID surge late in the year, we kept cases low, to less than 1% of all residents. You made this possible. Together, we rose to the challenge — raising over $14 million to support residents that earn low incomes and showing them respect and mercy with a commitment to justice, equity, and inclusion. Here are just a few of the accomplishments that you helped to create:
- Opened six new communities, providing homes to nearly 400 households
- Served over 21,000 residents with 272,000 food services – 7,000 more residents and over double the number of food services since last year
- Reached over 3,000 youth for Out of School Time, delivering activity bags, online tutoring, and other creative solutions
- Made 200,000 wellbeing phone calls to more than 16,000 residents
You helped us to positively impact the lives of the 45,000 residents that call Mercy Housing home. We are excited to build on all the success and all that we learned through the tough days of 2020 to make 2021 a year filled with hope.
President and CEO
You may also like:
- Tackling Food Insecurity Despite having a stable home, many Mercy Housing residents worry about having access to enough...
- Leaving No Kid Hungry Every parent wants to send their kid to school feeling well-fed and healthy. At Mercy...
- Celebrating Partnerships Across Our Region Mercy Housing – Colorado – Denver Police Department For the past year, The Denver Police...
- Lofts on Arthington Families Celebrate their new Activity Center Mercy Housing Lakefront hosted a special gathering in April to celebrate the newly constructed...
Stay Up To Date
Get news on Mercy Housing and inspiring stories of change delivered to your inbox.