Take a look at some of the good work done over the past few months by Mercy Housing Staff and Partners in communities all across the nation.
Mercy Housing Northwest
- Received several grants: $100,000 from the Wells Fargo Housing Foundation in supoort of neighborhood stabilization program in Idaho; $50,000 from the JPMorgan Chase Foundation to support development in Tacoma, Wash.; $50,000 from Enterprise; $30,000 from the Lightfoot Foundation; and grants from RealNetworks Foundation, Sequoia Foundation, Scentsy Foundation, Evertrust Foundation and Costco in support of our resident services programs
Mercy Housing California
- Received several grants: $225,000 from the Wells Fargo Foundation; $80,000 from Costco Wholesale; $43,400 from the Mercy Foundation; $25,000 from the Crescent Porter Hale Foundation; and $25,000 from U.S. Bank.
- Received $20,000 Community-Police Partnership Award from the MetLife Foundation and Local Initiatives Support Corporation.
Mercy Housing Lakefront
- Received $400,000 from the Home Depot Foundation for work with veterans; $125,000 from the Polk Bros. Foundation for preservation of affordable housing in Chicago; $100,000 from Pierce & Associates to support the Moving Forward Together Campaign; $100,000 from Housing Partnership Network to support the expansion of 180° Properties; $62,500 from Grand Victoria Foundation to help families save their homes from foreclosure by supporting the Mortgage Resolution Fund; and $56,000 from the Illinois Clean Energy Foundation for solar panels at the Lakefront Residences of Grayslake.
- Hosted the Annual Moving Forward Together Event in October with Barry Zigas delivering a key-note address on housing, jobs and the creation of healthy communities.
Mercy Housing Southeast
- Received a $50,000 grant from Enterprise and a $5,000 grant from Wells Fargo.
- Sponsors for the Annual Live in Hope Breakfast included Bank of America, NorSouth Constructs and SunTrust.
Mercy Loan Fund
- Received a $50,000 grant from Capital One Foundation.